Cheap 7" LCD Touch screen for Arduino!

Friend of mine bought this display - http://www.ebay.com/itm/111008432389 but hasn't been able to user it yet.

After doing a bit of searching through different webshops and ebay I see that this is really cheap because most of smaller displays cost over 50-60$.

Is there some trick or issue with this display? Has anybody tried it? Would you recommend some other 7" display rather than this one? Which?

Thanks.

From the eBay site, they have libraries for the Arduino Due and Mega and they are also clear that you need a shield to be able to connect to those Arduino devices (links from the eBay seller's page).

Not sure what trick you are looking for. Have you got all the right hardware?

I got Arduino Mega and shield, but I'm interested if others have used this display or some other? What is the most used LCD that you and others use?

The one I use the most is the Itead Studios 3.2" display.. Usually about $17 - $19.00 and another 6 to 9 dollars for a shield for a Mega. For an Uno there are some real nice but tiny SPI bus driven displays that work well with 4 or 5 wires some with SD Cards as well.

Doc