Connecting old Nokia phone to pc

Hey all,

I am trying to get some photos off an old Nokia phone, and the quickest way I think I could do that is by connecting it to a pc. There are only two sockets on the phone; DC power Jack and an unknown header (I attached images).

Can anyone identify the unknown header and let me know if it will let me connect my phone to a pc.

Thanks!

ningaman151:
and the quickest way I think I could do that is by connecting it to a pc.

This is almost certainly not true.

Nick_Pyner:
This is almost certainly not true.

How else would I do it? There is no memory card, and the only options presented for sending a photo is to send via SMS or email.

When the phone has the ability to make photos, it should have at least bluetooth.

And there are standardized Nokia USB connectors, which might still be available, if you tell us which model this is.
But as Nick says, it does not mean, that the phone will be avaliable as a mass storage or something.
You will need the Nokia Suite, which has a sync feature. But also might not access the pictures.

TriB:
When the phone has the ability to make photos, it should have at least bluetooth.

And there are standardized Nokia USB connectors, which might still be available, if you tell us which model this is.
But as Nick says, it does not mean, that the phone will be avaliable as a mass storage or something.
You will need the Nokia Suite, which has a sync feature. But also might not access the pictures.

It's a Nokia 6610i. Thanks!

Search for USB Nokia 6610
As written by TriB you need Nokia Suite also since it will not emulate a mass storage unit.
As alternative that unit shoul have IrDA
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/112176/Nokia-6610i.html?page=118