DWM 3000 - Collaborative Group

Is anyone interested in a collaborative group to put together a library for the DWM300
I have taken the programs supplied by Qorvo, which are written for the Elipse IDE and massaged them for Arduino Uno, almost on a one to one basis, not as a library yet. It compiles and loads
I have a DWM3000 arduino shield

While I seem to get SPI transmission I cannot make anything work other than reading the make and model. I have been attempting to do the basics like control the IO before launching onto the wireless aspects

The Qorvo software is not nice in my opinion, jumps all over the place. Others say that they have made it work with Eclipse but I have not seen any evidence of this

Have you been able to solve this issue? I'm interested in getting this working as well

Hi, @anvio
You might get some response if you provide informatiuon about what a DWM300 is.
At least a link to data/specs.

Thanks.. Tom... :smiley: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

Hi anvio
No I have not had much luck
I have attempted to convert as much of the program to standard arduino and put lots of print statements in to find out where the program goes ( its a horror show in my opinion. If you want it then personally message me and I will send my files to you

TomGeorge

https://www.qorvo.com/products/p/DWM3000EVB

There is an unsupported library for the dwm1000 on arduino, the 3000 is a much better beast but with no arduino support

hey, im a grad student trying to use the DWM3000EVB arduino shield, it has a ton of examples already that i need to parse through, but i was wondering if you've tried it or if you got the arduino code you had to a more usable form?

was trying to dm you but arduino messages seems to not be liking me right now