Hey everyone, long time enthusiast, first post…
I’ve been using the IDE 2.0 Beta since it was released, and I have loved the new features!
I installed it last week onto one of my computers after an old one finally died on me.
When I compile any code, for example even the ‘Blink’ example, I get an immediate error:
Compilation error: Error: 13 INTERNAL: Received RST_STREAM with code 2 triggered by internal client error: read ECONNRESET
- This happens on compilation, not just upload
- I use an UNO most often, so the AVR manager 1.8.3 is installed
- The error appears no matter whether a board is connected or not
- The software has been entirely uninstalled and re-installed with no change
- My other computers with the IDE Beta all seem to work great! I can’t replicate the problem on any other computer.
- Google searches on this issue do result in a few scattered results, but none seem to be Arduino related
Any advice on further debugging information would be helpful!