Error uploding blink project

Hello ,

I have used my arduino uno for the last time a year ago and everyting was working fine. But when I connect my Arduino know I get the next error.

Arduino: 1.6.8 (Windows 10), Board:"Arduino/Genuino Uno"

De schets gebruikt 928 bytes (2%) programma-opslagruimte. Maximum is 32.256 bytes. Globale variabelen gebruiken 9 bytes (0%) van het dynamisch geheugen. Resteren 2.039 bytes voor lokale variabelen. Maximum is 2.048 bytes. avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xcc Probleem bij het uploaden naar het board. Zie http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload voor suggesties.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I have tryed a new COM port but this was not the problem.

Can someone help me?

Best regards!

A few tips.

1. Dont use the windows 10 APP but use the regular full install IDE.
  2. Avoid USB 3.0 ports and stick to USB 2.0 where possible or insert a powered USB 2.0 hub between the USB 3.0 port and the Arduino
  3. Try new USB 2.0 cables as they can go bad easily especially the MICRO versions which may not include a data line and only have power.
  4. Try the board on a different computer to rule out the board or computer.
  5. Remove anything connected to the board in case it uses pins needed for USB connections.
  6. Ensure nothing else is trying to use the COM port such as phone sync software, modems, etc.

My advice :) Download the latest version of the arduino IDE 1.8.5 and let us know what happen with you. Good regards!