Fetch if LED is on from parallel led output

Hey everyone,

below is a picture from the manual of my device, how to add external LEDs.
Could someone tell me how I need to wire it to the ardunio (I am using the nano).
I would just run wires from XY_LED to the analog Input pins of the arduino and an other from ground (device) to ground ardunio. It that correct?
I know its probably a low key question, but I'm a little confused and want to make sure.

greetings Ocramir

Dont be secretive - what is the "device" and a link to the manual please. Also explain what you are trying to achieve by "wiring it to a nano".

Its the Arylic Up2Stream Pro V3: manual
I thougt it doesnt matter in this case.
For once I want to use one RGB LED insted of 4 singe LEDs. And when none of them is lit I know that the device is turned of and a relay can be turned off.

The LED pins are used to extend the LED, and are
common-anode connected. You should connect 3.3V to a current
limit resister and then to LED and then to the pin.

I have not been able to make sense of the documentation you provided for the device.

Where are the led pins that are mentioned in the documentation.

My suggestion is to use a multimeter on those pins, and find out what they read when the correct led is on or off.

I would just run wires from XY_LED to the analog Input pins of the arduino and an other from ground (device) to ground ardunio. It that correct?

I'm not clear on how to wire external leds to the device, but I'm fairly sure that you have not described the proper approach

cattledog:
Where are the led pins that are mentioned in the documentation.

It's interface (5) in the manual and the pins are 3rd-6th, 3v is at the right and gnd is next to it.

I'll measure the pins tomorrow. Thanks for the sugestion

I cant see in the manual where the pins are defined - but clearly they are acttive low. So if you CAN identify them correctly all you need is a relay turned on when all four are low. You can do this with a transistor and diodes to make an AND gate.