flat switches


I am looking for some really flat switches. They need to be as flat as possible ( I am talking) 1 millimetre. Where can I find this? I already had a look around but all i can find is really big. thanks

Try to google "membrane switch". They are really flat.

ok thx mikmo

capacitive sensing might be a good option if you are sensing fingers.

What about touch sensor?...the one tha t can recongnize the pressure applied to them? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al4-Sne8LpI&eurl=http://www.bryanchung.net/?p=232