Generate 2 pwm output 180 degrees out of phase

hi guys…I’m still a beginner here. How to generate 2 PWM output on 2 channels with equal duty cycle 70 % frequency 50 Khz or 62.5 Khz and 180 degrees out of phase.please help me

Capture.PNG

You simply put one of the signals through a logic inverter, like a 74HC04 or a transistor. Then you have two signals 180 degrees apart.

This is what I mean.

PWM phase shift.pdf (15.3 KB)

Hi, Grumpy_Mike that won't produce two outputs of 70% duty, one will be 70% the other 30%.

jituayatullah, what is the application that needs these signals?

Tom..... :)

TomGeorge: Hi, Grumpy_Mike that won't produce two outputs of 70% duty, one will be 70% the other 30% Tom..... :)

Yes that is right. You can't have anything else. That will produce a 180 degrees shift, it is just a simple inversion, why would you think otherwise? However I agree that I don't know what it will be used for. But that is what was asked for.

Perhaps this is yet another X-Y problem. http://xyproblem.info/

Hi, Did you look at the capture image attached to op's first post.

Tom....Have a good Easter break mate, I am.... :)

TomGeorge: Hi, Did you look at the capture image attached to op's first post.

Yes didn't make much of it. The problem if they put up attachements you can't read them on a mobile device. Happy Easter to you. Sadly I am working - this forum is my break time ;)