Hi,
I want to have on output voice with arduino. The sound will be phrases so i need a quality song.
What component do you recommand for more simplicity but quality ?
https://hackspark.fr/fr/grove-serial-mp3-player-v2.html
or
https://hackspark.fr/fr/itead-music-player-shield.html
Best regards
Thanks
xl97
2
I have only used the Adafruit WaveShield before.... so cant comment on those others one.
The Adafruit board is easy to assembly and easy to use.
Its a bit on the quiet side.. but there is a volume hack you can perform as well.
Plays .wav files from SD card....
jurs
3
duinette:
Hi,
I want to have on output voice with arduino. The sound will be phrases so i need a quality song.
What component do you recommand for more simplicity but quality ?
Thanks
Serial MP3 player module with a Catalex YX-5300 player chip.
There are different modules available with the YX.5300 chip.
Some provide just earphone output(which can also drive a small piezo-transducer.
Some hsve a 2W or 3W amplifier for driving a speaker.
You can control them by sending control commands through SoftwareSerial.