How do you set other pins for SCL and SDA?

So i got two modules i want to have attached to my arduino pro mini.
A small oled screen and a rtc (real time clock) module which both use SDA,SCL,VCC,GND.
VCC and GND isn't a problem, however SDA and SCL is. Using the adafruit gfx library there is no way to tell the arduino which pins to use.
adafruit gfx library: Overview | Adafruit GFX Graphics Library | Adafruit Learning System
Same goes for the rtc module there is no way to set the pins, here is the lib for rtc:
GitHub - adafruit/RTClib: A fork of Jeelab's fantastic RTC library
However there is a alternative which i don't prefer that is oled i2c:
OLED_I2C - Rinky-Dink Electronics
It lets me choose different pins however if i use different pins for sda and scl, the screen lags.
On top of that less is possible with the library and i prefer the adafruit gfx lib.
So my main question is how can i change the scl and sda pins for the rtc module to any other pins?
Analog or digital if that is even possible, thanks. Doesn't matter to me which just different one so i can have a screen that doesn't lag and a rtc module attached at the same time.

Why is it a problem that they both need SDA and SCL? Those are the I2C pins. Do you know anything about I2C? You might want to look that up? Long story short, both things will end up hooked to the same pins.

Hi thanks for the reply i'm fairly new to i2c, and i think i understand. I thought i could only attached 1 module at a time. Thanks for the help, ill try it out when i have my new rtc module. And look up how i2c works.

OLED and RTC will work just fine sharing the same SDA/SCL.
I2C is a bus, and that's the point, devices have unique addresses. A 7-bit range of addresses accommodates up to 127 devices. You would be hard pressed to find enough devices even then because each particular device may only have a few possible address configurations if you run multiples.

It lets me choose different pins however if i use different pins for sda and scl, the screen lags.

The lag happens when you choose "different pins", because you are then using a slow software emulation of the I2C hardware. The built in I2C hardware has fixed pin assignments.

Comments like the following (at rinkydinkelectronics.com; the name speaks for itself), suggest that one should strenuously avoid using the provided library:

The library has not been tested in combination with the Wire library and I have no idea if they can share pins. Do not send me any questions about this.