How to connect 12V to a breadboard?

Hi! I will mention my comment

I have a 12V power supply to feed a strip of LEDs. But that strip of LEDs controlled with arduino I want to do this, would use the following circuit:

You see, the power supply was connected to the breadboard, but I have here my question.
If the connector of the power supply is of the following type, as I connect it to the breadboard?

Thank you very much to all

Or

LarryD:
Female DC Power adapter - 2.1mm jack to screw terminal block : ID 368 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits
Or
Breadboard-friendly 2.1mm DC barrel jack : ID 373 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

They also have this one: Flush diagonal cutters [CHP170] : ID 152 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits :stuck_out_tongue:

They also have this one: Flush diagonal cutters [CHP170] : ID 152 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

True enough :%

JimboZA:
They also have this one: Flush diagonal cutters [CHP170] : ID 152 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

Does however require soldering.

darksergi:
If the connector of the power supply is of the following type...

Simple solution:

you can solder the ends of the wires to square pins.

would be handy for one side.

Thank you very much to all :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: