How to send audio file(A2DP) to the bluetooth speaker??

Hello, guys.
I’m working on a new project.
That is so simple but, I have some problems.
My project is that a arduino uno send audio file to the bluetooth speaker.

There are 2 main problems.
Firtst, How can i store A2DP type files in the arduino’s eeprom??
I can use eeprom but, the use cases are only just save text files…

Second, To play music on the blue tooth speaker(real product), my device(arduino and blue tooth module) have to send A2DP audio files to the speaker. Is it possible??

I can use eeprom but, the use cases are only just save text files...

Nonsense. The use cases store bytes. The bytes might contain values that are in the printable range of the ASCII table, but that is just coincidence.

Is it possible??

Yes. Sending the data fast enough will be a different story.

Using the right hardware is half of any engineering product. I don't think you are.

Yeah, That is right. So, To make a right thing that I think, I have to use proper product. Can you recommand some bluetooth source module that support A2DP profile?

I'd like to revisit this question. I'm looking to do something similar: pair a standard bluetooth speaker with an Arduino, and send simple monotones to the speaker (think park distance control). Is this achievable, even with low data conversion / transfer rates?

I see plenty of articles on how to build a DIY bluetooth speaker. It isn't intuitive to me how receiving and decoding data via bluetooth is inherently easier than transmitting the same data...

krism:
pair a standard bluetooth speaker with an Arduino, and send simple monotones to the speaker (think park distance control).

If that is all you want, the "standard bluetooth speaker" is probably grossly under-employed. You just want something that just goes squwark on receipt of a signal. You may not need Arduino to do this. Just a couple of plain-vanilla bluetooth modules may suffice.

Thats fair. An off-the-shelf bluetooth speaker is affordable, and comes in a convenient enclosure vs. one that I could cobble together myself.

I’d appreciate any guidance or suggestions on pursuing either option. Any thoughts on how to implement that Nick?

Here's one, marked down a lot too

krism:
Any thoughts on how to implement that Nick?

Not really, I'm afraid. I raise this because I believe you are going outside Arduino's comfort zone with, not only the bluetooth protocols used by the speakers, but also it's ability to generate sound, and for dubious reasons. I suspect Arduino is better employed at controlling sound generated by something else. It is a microcontroller.

Youy might see this if you read between the lines in reply#1.

I imagined that your needs might be served by beeper connected to a bluetooth STATE pin that responds to a signal from another bluetooth. No Arduino involved.

1 Like