How to use extra pins with Touch Screen shield?

I have a Touch Screen shield I want to use, but I need to also run a servo and a button. What is the accepted way to attach that stuff? There's no "extension" pins on the screen shield, so do I need something like this to put in between maybe?

Seems like overkill to me? Is there a simpler way?

(No where to stick any wires?)

BTW... I tried the forum search but it doesn't seem to work too well?

There is probably more than one solution to this problem, but I have removed some of the female headers and replaced them with 90 degree male headers, like this:

You can also solder wires onto the back of the board.

Cheers

OK thanks, I didn't think of going onto the back of it, that's a good idea. I only need 5 wires I think.

There is a prototyping board at RadioShack that you can put between your Arduino and the screen that plugs in and passes through but still let's you access the pins from the board. Here's the link:

Cavemancarl:
There is a prototyping board at RadioShack that you can put between your Arduino and the screen that plugs in and passes through but still let's you access the pins from the board. Here's the link:

RadioShack.com Official Site - America's Technology Store

Thanks, yeah that's the same thing Sparkfun has, and I need some other stuff from them anyway. I think that's a good way to test with, then solder when I figure everything out.