Is it possible to make an breadboar-based Zero clone?

The "standalone" Uno clone (https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/standalone) is a classic, repeated along many other webs. But I haven't found any tutorial about doing a similar approach to make a Zero clone. Is it possible?
Thanks

No, they dont make the atsamd21g18a as a through hole component only as a surface mounted component so you cant stick it into your breadboard like a atmega328p

I guess its possible to make one in the style of a ProMini or Micro, so you can mount it on a breadboard, but the zero has a fair number of components on them, so it would be a tight fit

My Neutrino is just that - the equivalent of a Pro Mini / Micro for the Zero.

It can be used on a breadboard, and is open source so you can integrate it into your own designs once you're ready to move on to that. And because it doesn't include the EDBG chip, the schematic is greatly simplified, so it's easier for beginners to understand what's going on.

There's more info at the link in my signature. The boards will begin shipping next month.

You can pre-order one here:

nice board!

Although one of the things i dislike about the Leonardo is that you lose the USB serial connection when you reset the uC. but cant have everything in this size & price.

Nice board, yes!!

Well, I've just found here (Arduino Zero Hardware Is Not Just For Beginners | Hackaday) a comment from Massimo saying this: "We plan to provide a simple module with just the D21 and the USB connector so that you can easily integrate it in your projects or use it in a breadboard."

But well...you know how reliable are most of the "plans" in Arduino's world...

Hello they do have one i seen some place someone has a micro mini version i can't figure it out where but it was homemade like someone made the pcb board. But as far as i know that i haven't seen one that is sold yet.