leonardo library tvout

just bought the leonardo (great fun!) but when i am trying to load the program with TVout library i always get an error. i found that tvo is incompatible with leo (why?) and you have to do sth with file called "hardware_setup.h". can somebody explain me where is that file? or send me one :)

but when i am trying to load the program with TVout library i always get an error.

But you aren't going to tell us what the error is?

and you have to do sth

Oh, gosh, I hope not. Sounds dirty.

with file called "hardware_setup.h"

Is that part of the library?

sorry, i forgot to add the error :D

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences. Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows NT (unknown)), Board: "Arduino Leonardo" DemoPAL:6: error: 'TVout' does not name a type DemoPAL.pde: In function 'void setup()': DemoPAL:29: error: 'TV' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:29: error: 'PAL' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:30: error: 'font6x8' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:47: error: 'font4x6' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:51: error: 'font8x8' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:62: error: 'WHITE' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:64: error: 'INVERT' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL.pde: In function 'void intro()': DemoPAL:142: error: 'TV' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:146: error: 'TV' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:150: error: 'TV' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL.pde: In function 'void printcube()': DemoPAL:157: error: 'TV' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:160: error: 'TV' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL.pde: In function 'void draw_cube()': DemoPAL:205: error: 'TV' was not declared in this scope DemoPAL:205: error: 'WHITE' was not declared in this scope

i have no idea, just this website https://code.google.com/p/arduino-tvout/issues/detail?id=52

DemoPAL:6: error: 'TVout' does not name a type

This does not indicate an incompatibility. It indicates that the TVout library could not be found.

well in that case what's should be my next step ? I installed it correctly (library folder in My Documents)

I installed it correctly (library folder in My Documents)

If you installed it correctly, you'd know that the folder name is libraries, not library.

Exactly where is the library?

my mistake, sorry.

Thic PC/Documentes/Arduino/Libraries/TVoutBETA1

inside there are three folders TVoutfonts, TVout, pollserial

in TVout are examples (demo PAL, demo NTSC)

I downloaded the library, started the IDE, opened the DemoPAL sketch, selected Leonardo, and I get the errors that are documented in issues #52. I selected Duemilanove, and the sketch compiles. I do NOT get the long list of errors you are getting. This tells me that you did not download the whole library or did something wrong when unzipping it.

The hardware_setup.h file is in the spec folder in the TVOut folder.