Li-Ion balanced charger that can act as the power supply as well

Hi folks!

I'm trying to build a simple circuitry that will use three 18650 cells connected in series as its power source. It will be a simple 433MHz controlled LED light. But I would like to integrate the charger into my circuit. I used a TP4056 module earlier successfully in different projects, but those only used a single 18650 cell. Now I need to charge three of them and I need balancing as well. It is not a requirement for the circuit to be usable while charging but it would be nice as well. But I don't want to take the batteries out for charging. So is there a module that can handle this like the TP4056? Or some keywords to point me in the right way, or a schematic maybe? Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

Here is a Google search for "3s lipo balance charger 18650" that may show some candidates.

There are many balance chargers for Lithium batteries out there as @groundFungus has suggested.

However if your expecting to find a stupid cheap device like those TP4056 charger boards that will do the job, I think you will be dissapointed.

Thanks, I've found those modules, but what made me thinking is that the TP4056 has the following pins:
Power in, Battery, Power out
However the multi cell chargers that I've found lack the "Power out" connectors, so I assumed those are not capable of charging the batteries in place, meaning you have to take them out and connect them to these balanced chargers. Or am I missing something here?

I dont know of a multi cell Lithium balance battery charger that allows you to charge the battieries whilst they are being used.

If you find one do post a link.

srnet:
I dont know of a multi cell Lithium balance battery charger that allows you to charge the battieries whilst they are being used.

If you find one do post a link.

If you can find one, I would likely buy it.

Looks like there's a place for a new invention.... :slight_smile:

zolcsi:
Looks like there's a place for a new invention.... :slight_smile:

Keep us up to date on how the development goes.

I would just like to find a single 18650 charger module with boost converter and with load sharing built in. Well I guess Adafruit would have one, but I haven't seen any from the Far East.