Looking for active-low PIR sensor

All the sensors I seen are active-high.
Is there a simple cheap PIR sensor that is active-low?
I would like to use it to pull down the reset pin.

EDIT:
The end goal is esp8266 (wemos D1 mini) connected to Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04 for accurate presence detection, powered by batteries.

I would like esp8266 to be in deep sleep most of the time. While in deep sleep it can't be woken by input pins, only by pulling RST low.

I would like to use a PIR sensor to wake esp8266, but the one I have is active-high.

I tried to connect PIR output to a relay, but it doesn't output enough current.

What NPN would you recommend to invert PIR's output?

You can also add a transistor and pull-up resistor to reverse the signal of an active high one.

What board are you using?
You can trigger reset just by using an IO pin to pull reset low as a result of the PIR high.
If you explained what you are trying to accomplish, we can help you do it right.

I back @wvmarle
I've some PIR attached to ATTiny13A's. On movement, the mcu wakes up, sends a message via nRF24L01+ and goes to sleep. My problem was that the ATTiny13A did wake up only by low pin. I used an NPN to invert the active HIGH of the PIR to an active LOW (i.e., short the pin to ground).
Works like a charm. Powered by 2 AAA, the setup is lasting forever (read: running for months).

Best

Thank you everyone for the answers.

The end goal is esp8266 (wemos D1 mini) connected to Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04 for accurate presence detection, powered by batteries.

I would like esp8266 to be in deep sleep most of the time. While in deep sleep it can't be woken by input pins, only by pulling RST low.

I would like to use a PIR sensor to wake esp8266, but the one I have is active-high.

I tried to connect PIR output to a relay, but it doesn't output enough current.

What NPN would you recommend to invert PIR's output?

Just about any cheap small signal transistor will do.

Any small NPN transistor will do (BC547/48 2N3904 etc.).
No resistors needed.
Base to PIR output.
Emitter to ground.
Collector to reset pin (I assume it has a pull up resistor).
Leo..