Malleable Arduino wires

Hello guys.

Where can I find malleable Arduino wires?
Malleable wires mean wires that can be put in any position of space like a little plasticine to save space in my system of connections.

what do you mean by

put in any position of space

i would think that ALL wires are "malleable" - you can bend them to any shape in your "system of connections".

if you want them stiff - look for single-core, if you want them more flexible, look for stranded wire.

The problem with solid core cable is that it cracks with repeated movement due to metal fatigue.

I don’t think what you are looking for exists.

If you are looking for extremely flexible stranded wire, then look for 22 AWG wire with silicone insulation.

Example: Silicone-Flexible-Strands-Stranded

...but, if you want to use this with Solderless breadboard, you need to crimp pins on the ends, as the tinned wire is not very useful with a solderless breadboard.

I use this GroovyNoodle Silicone Jacketed Wire 7.5M - 8 pack - Solarbotics Ltd.

It's multistranded so doesn't play well with a breadboard.

Adafruit would be the best place to look. They have more wearables than other suppliers. I would believe that wires in wearables would be flexible.

I'd suggest taking a trip to your local hardware store and seeing what they have.

The quick problem with usual wires is that it doesn't stay in the position we want, it fundamentally stays like the initial deformation.
Wires I am looking for have these characteristics:
-should be very fine (like those: 40pcs 10cm male to female jumper cable dupont wire Sale - Banggood.com? gmcCountry = EN & currency = EUR = 1 & createTmp & utm_source = & utm_medium = Google Shopping cpc_bgcs & utm_content = Garman & utm_campaign = PLA FRG-all-pc & gclid = CjwKCAjw5dnmBRACEiwAmMYGORZKLwapWdh5_Ew8C55D8sdZjujxF6qELFQKDm8UMi-HN2Lcxnt4DBoCLY8QAvD_BwE & cur_warehouse = CN)
-can be in any position and stay there! (a bit like the basic irons wires)

Solid core wire as mentioned above can be bent in shape and will stay in that shape. I use that all the time for my perfboard prototypes where you want the wires to remain nice and flat against the board. Multistrand wire is the flexible stuff that indeed has a mind of its own when it comes to shape.

wvmarle:
Solid core wire as mentioned above can be bent in shape and will stay in that shape. I use that all the time for my perfboard prototypes where you want the wires to remain nice and flat against the board. Multistrand wire is the flexible stuff that indeed has a mind of its own when it comes to shape.

I'll try it out!

Solid core wires are bendable and stay where there are? Most of the Internet people say it isn't...

Can I put them right next to my breadboard, in order to take up less place?

Yes, no problem. That's how it works with my perfboard projects at least.

Ok! thx
I'll take it and I'll keep you informed.