MEGA 2560 Code problem

Here is a page with a pinout diagram: Arduino Mega Pinout (2560 Pin Diagram, Specification). Pinout about halfway; look for the SPI pins

Does it compile?

Is it compiled? I did not understand

If it successfully compiles then the MEGA2560 is probably very compatible with the UNO. However some pins will need to be changed as documented in post #2 and #4.

I am a bit of a novice in this matter. If you could explain in more detail what I need to do, I would be grateful.

See post #2 and #4.

Thank you. I took a screenshot. Why are the colors so faded?

Problem solved on sterretje side. Lock the topic. Thanks everyone

I have merged your cross-posts @ayhancan65 .

Cross-posting is against the Arduino forum rules. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend a lot of time investigating and writing a detailed answer on one topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting can result in a suspension from the forum.

In the future, please only create one topic for each distinct subject matter. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the "How to get the best out of this forum" guide. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

1 Like