NFC & FINGERPRINT ID

I need to implement a device where I use an arduino to store an NFC tag Value and their finger print as a composite key in a secure server. The second part seems pretty straight forward, how ever I could do with some recommendations of what arduino to use for this and so on. This is the overview of what im trying to do:
Registration Prototype:
This device will be in charge of doing the registrations, in the most secure way, it will , take the pictures and send them over a secure connection to the DB or it will save everything into the actual device, the device will then be connected and a UI will give the chance to upload the data directly into the DB, encrypted or whatever. this can work off line,

-Fingerprint reader
-Arduino motherboard
-NFC Reader
-NFC tag
-Ethernet Cable

Main prototype, this is where the actual smart contract will be executed, as long as the FP and the NFC match in the DB. There are several ways to do this, we could deposit into an actual address and let them deal with that or within the smart contract deposit the conversion into a bank account. THis device only works while connected to the internet.

-Fingerprint reader
-Arduino motherboard
-NFC Reader
-NFC tag
-ether smart contract
-ERC20 token to carry out the transactions

• Server with database Saving
  • the fingerprints
  • the NFC ID associated with it.
    Server encryption.
    Ether cable.

Any help is very much appreciated!!!