NRF24L01 not working? / omg solved but i have another question

Hello all! I have a problem, I bought two NRF24L01+ modules together with 5v adapters for the arduino uno. I connected the Arduino itself to a separate 12V power supply (1.2 or 1.5A). And following this tutorial (Simple nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz transceiver demo) I still have the following in serial monitor: "Data Sent Message 0 Tx failed"
All pins are well connected, I checked on both arduino and both modules. What am I doing wrong?
----solved--- power source malfuntcion lol

I have another question, Is it possible to do so that one NRF module connects to bluetooth with the phone and using an application, e.g. roboremo, it is possible to send data via BTLE and then to the next module via 2.4GHz radio? Ie. Simultaneous reception with BTLE and further radio transmission.

@noobstein Posted in the wrong section, that is NOT for your projects but to get the system working. if you can download the blink sketch then you should not post there.

Moved it here.

I'm sorry, I had a problem but it resolved and I did not want to assume the second topic.

The NRF modules can not communicate using Bluetooth.

What?

I don't watch YouTube vids. How about some links?

Could you please explain why you ask about something you are presenting now?

I don't know the commands and I don't know how to "tether" signal with eg "roboremo" from the phone via bluetooth and send further. I just don't know if there is any command that reads directly from BLE and sends it on the radio. I don't know much about programming, I just see that there are great possibilities, but I don't know if the option I'm writing about is possible.

That too was in the wrong place.

Sorry one more time, I won't do it anymore. : )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.