Panel mounting 3mm LED

Does anyone know where I can get these from?
I need at least one red and one green.

HINT: Google "panel mount LED" and look at the images. When you see one you like, click on the image and see where it came from. Most likely will be a distributor's web site. Follow up there!



Where are you located?

They are referred to as (Metal) LED Bezels.

They come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and variants.

Thanks folks.
I found them in Farnell's site.

Bought a few on ebay in the past...