Pc doesnt see Arduino Nano [Not solved]

I was working with my clone arduino nano and everything was fine. But 1 hour later i saw that pc doesnt see arduino. It doesnt show port in device manager and arduino application. There is not any problem with the cable, usb port and etc. Nothing is damaged. (ı tried with same cable as 1 hour ago and i tried with another cable but its still same) (I tried approximately 4-5 usb ports its still not working) Btw when i plug arduino in, Arduino’s lights are working so arduino is not damaged too. I will be waiting for your answers. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Assuming that you are using Windows, can you see the port being allocated in Device Manager when you plug in the Nano ? You may need to enable "Show Hidden Devices"

What is/was connected?

Btw when i plug arduino in, Arduino’s lights are working so arduino is not damaged too

When your car does not want to start but the car’s lights are working, is your car broken or not?

UKHeliBob:
Assuming that you are using Windows, can you see the port being allocated in Device Manager when you plug in the Nano ? You may need to enable "Show Hidden Devices"

(In this image the arduino nano is plugged in but as u can see it didnt even see that plugged in) (btw com1 is cominication thing as it says sry for that its not english)

sterretje:
What is/was connected?
When your car does not want to start but the car's lights are working, is your car broken or not?

First i tried with components connected (bluetooth module and a led) it didnt work and i removed all of them but it was still same. I said that cuz nothing happened to the Arduino it didnt even move abit.