PCB Riser Card

I'm working on a project that uses these bluetooth modules:

It will be a step counter for my daughter for jumping rope. She will have a wearable that communicates with display. The bluetooth modules have a 90 degree header soldered onto them. Right now I have it breadboarded with the bluetooth module standing vertically in the breadboard. For the wearable the final version will be a PCB prototype board with soldered connections. I'm trying to find a riser of some sort that I can solder to the prototype board where the arduino Pro Mini will be that will let me then stack the bluetooth module so that they are stacked in horizontal layers. Does something like that exist? All of my searches are finding riser cards for computers.

replace the "header" pins with non-right-angle.

thanks, that's the conclusion I am coming to also.

I suspect you will be able to find ones without the pins pre-soldered - many of the cheap Chinese modules ship without the pinheader soldered (though often incleded).

Soldering throughhole parts is an extra step that manufacturers are keen to avoid, and most people are capable of soldering on header. I have definitely gotten items that were only shown with header soldered on, with the unsoldered header in the package.

If you do need to desolder the header and are having trouble getting it loose in one piece, you can use wire cutters to clip the plastic part of the header between each pin, then desolder the pins one at a time.

Of course, it might make more sense to buy another HC-05 without the header and keep your current one as-is for prototyping on the breadboard.

DrAzzy:
I have definitely gotten items that were only shown with header soldered on, with the unsoldered header in the package.

And in fact, many modules (on eBay) are illustrated with the headers sitting in place, but not soldered,