Possible to connect NodeMCU Lua ESP8266 ESP-12E CH340G to Arduino Uno

Hi, just quick question is there possible that I could connect NodeMCU Lua ESP8266 ESP-12E CH340G to Arduino uno, as I am planning to connect it together then to connect it to L298N(motor stepper) so I could control a dc car via wifi. If you know how to do it please sent me a picture or anything that it could help me thanks.

kennethgomad02: is there possible that I could connect NodeMCU Lua ESP8266 ESP-12E CH340G to Arduino uno

Yes

kennethgomad02: please sent me a picture or anything that it could help me

Why don't you send us some detailed information on what you're trying to accomplish. There are many different ways to connect the two boards together.

I am trying to connect this to Arduino Uno to control L298N to control this dc car project via wifi

s-l64.jpg

It sounds like you're going to want to go with the easiest possible option:

• Flash the ESP8266 board with the AT firmware
  • Use the appropriate AT command to configure the ESP8266 to communicate at 9600 baud
  • Connect the ESP8266's RX and TX pins to any pins on the Uno other than 0 and 1 and also connect the grounds of the two boards.
  • Write a sketch for the Uno that uses the WiFiEsp and SoftwareSerial libraries to control the ESP8266. Remember that the connection should be RX-TX, TX-RX and the baud rate of the SoftwareSerial port should be 9600.

I believe this will be the easiest approach but it will be far from easy. Luckily there is lots of information available to you. So start researching and working away at it and if you run into any specific questions along the way come back here and we'll see if we can help.