Problem uploading to board

Could use some help uploading to my arduino/uno. Im receiving the following error message:"avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xac." Using win10, appears i have good communication with the board, I see it on com3 can view properties and the chip already has a program loaded. Get blinking light and solid green light.

I just realized I posted in the wrong section of forum, probably should be in program guidance.

Could use some help uploading to my arduino/uno. Im receiving the following error message:"avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xac." Using win10, appears i have good communication with the board, I see it on com3 can view properties and the chip already has a program loaded. Get blinking light and solid green light.

The complete output includes a link to the troubleshooting page. By the time you get through all the steps on that page, you will KNOW the answers that you need to provide, without our needing to ask them.

Please do not cross-post. Threads merged.

soudzink: I just realized I posted in the wrong section of forum...

Your original post was in the correct section.