Soundboard mp3 with display

Hello,

I have a question if it possible to make a Sound Board with the Arduino with the next future’s. If this possible I wil buy the right components I wanna try to build it, mbut must find out if It can.

For now a have Arduino MP3 shield, a Arduino uno and go to buy a LCD display but maybe I has to be more ordering to make a Soundboard, please let me know.

What I want to make:

10 buttons to play a sample:
On every button there is a sample/audio mp3 file from the SD card to play a mp3 file.

On the SD card there is more than (example) 30 samples.
With 2 other buttons you can browse tot the other samples on that card and set the next 10 jingles on the buttons.

With a display on the Arduino you can see which 10 samples are set under the button.

A nice example from a kind of this Soundboard you can find it here:

There is, maybe a good future, build a audio stereo line in and a stereo line out, so when music is playing on line in is go directly to line out, but when we push button 1, de music is mute and play the jingle/sample, when the jingle/sample has ended the music is unmute it, is back.

Please let me know if this possible and maybe some one can help me a little to start with it or a good example to start.
If it must be, I want pay a little for help, it s a hobby from out funfair modelshow.

Thanks a lot

Kind regards

Deeno