You give me the following data, and I will give you the formula.
1. Connect SCK-pin of HX711 Module with A0-pin of MEGA; connect DT-pin of HX711 with A1-pin of MEGA.
2. Upload the following sketch.
/* This program takes 10 samples from LC + HX711B at
1-sec interval and then computes the average.*/
unsigned long x = 0, y = 0;
unsigned long dataArray;
int j = 0;
pinMode(A1, INPUT); //data line //Yellow cable
pinMode(A0, OUTPUT); //SCK line //Orange cable
for (int j = 0; j < 10; j++)
digitalWrite(A0, LOW);//SCK is made LL
while (digitalRead(A1) != LOW) //wait until Data Line goes LOW
for (int i = 0; i < 24; i++) //read 24-bit data from HX711
clk(); //generate CLK pulse to get MSB-it at A1-pin
bitWrite(x, 0, digitalRead(A1));
x = x << 1;
clk(); //25th pulse
y = x;
x = 0;
dataArray[j] = y;
unsigned long sum = 0;
for (j = 0; j < 10; j++)
sum += dataArray[j];
Serial.print("Average Count = ");
sum = sum / 10;
3. Put known weight (say, 1kg) on your strain gauge/load cell and record the value of Average Count as Count-A.
4. Put known weight (say, 2kg) on your strain gauge/load cell and record the value of Average Count as Count-B.
5. Please, post the values of: Count-A and Count-B. You can also find the equation (y = mx+c) for the unknown weight/strain from these two known points.