To those who celebrate it...

Merry Christmas!

To the mods, who have a thankless task at times, to those who make me smile, intentionally or otherwise, to those who infuriate me and of course to all those who selflessly share their knowledge.

And a Happy New Year to all.

I'll second that.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, please please please be safe on the roads.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on the Forum.

1/2 day to Holidays, yippieeeeeee..
On call, yippieeeeeeeeee....

Back to work on 19th Jan 2015, yippp......

Mustn't think too far ahead.

Tom........ :slight_smile:

six_white_boomers-740145.gif

To all those dedicated shift workers, police, medical staff, firemen (and women) as well a tech staff like me,
that will be working, I hope the period is quiet and you get to enjoy it all.

Seasons greeting to all and be careful on the roads.

Weedpharma

My son's a motor-bike patrol paramedic, but he's on leave himself at the moment. He'll be back on his normal shifts before new year though....

Hugh sanral bike.jpg

blah, just another day for me here at the desk in front of three screens.
Mind you, the desk is here at home amongst the gum trees on the sunny side of a mountain, so I shan't complain :smiley:

I do second Weedpharma, in that I am appreciative of all those who do make a difference to our society and care for the well being of others, you all do amazing things, you are amazing people.

Jimbo, I wish my moto was as brightly coloured :grin:

Paul

rockwallaby:
I wish my moto was as brightly coloured

His own machine's a bit duller.

JimboZA:
My son's a motor-bike patrol paramedic, but he's on leave himself at the moment. He'll be back on his normal shifts before new year though....

"Alright, is he stable? Good! Ok, sir: I need you to stay awake and hold on to me tightly; we'll get you to the hospital right quick, ok? Let's go!"

...zooooom...

cr0sh:
"Alright, is he stable? Good! Ok, sir: I need you to stay awake and hold on to me tightly; we'll get you to the hospital right quick, ok? Let's go!"

...zooooom...

The mind boggles at the thought of a patient on the pillion, holding his IV bag in the air.

That bike's a 650 V-Strom btw: talk is that when they replace them they'll be 1000s.

The bike medics are priceless: South African drivers are so impatient, as soon as there's a hold-up they start using the emergency lanes as normal lanes, so 4-wheeled responders can't get through quickly enough.

Seasons greetings to all, especially those in the public services as mentioned above.