Unidentified object

Hi to all,

I need an object but I don´t know its name and I just have photos.

I know that it´s useful to make structures for exhibitions like conferences and everything like that.

It´s a ball that has 3 threaded holes.

I attach the photos because it´s easier!

I would like to know possibly the name of this object and where can I buy it.

Thanks a lot,

I think the term you want is "ball node truss" although the balls tend to be bigger and have more holes.

Thank you so much :slight_smile: They seem to be really expensivE :frowning:

The photo shows those balls have end caps or covers at at least 2 more positions.
Can't tell if they are removable, but that might make it more flexible.
Did you try this ? :wink: