Visual Lcd Studio com problem [Resolved]

Hello,

I put all the links at the bottom.

I recently bought an i2c touchscreen. The H35B-I (3.5 ", 480x320).
I have been trying for several days to program it with the Visual LCD Studio software.

Here is my problem:
The software does not want to connect with the screen and puts The Scom port don't open! (when you press "dowload bin", in the "Dowload & test" section.
I don't see why it doesn't work.

The USB port is well connected, according to my computer settings the usb device is working fine. The touch screen is blue. The connection is in ISP with the supplied cable.

All usb ports have been tested on 2 computers.

I tested with another software quickly same problem.

The screen works perfectly when used with an Arduino Uno.

I don't know if it's me who really sucks or if there's a real problem.

Touchscreen(link): ebay(click)

Download link provided by the seller (software, data sheets, unzip): [click](ADrive | Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage 2.8 3.5 4.3 5inch display i2c_package_english_v1.2.zip​‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‌)

Ask me if you need pictures.

Solved thanks to a video that the seller finally sent me.
**Link here: **ADrive | Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage

Hello,
We should say a little more, is it with the interface provided by the manufacturer? If so, only the software (with bug) can work.
Then, are you really doing the right things? You have to create the different screens in the software, compile, and inject the binary into the screen.
If you use Arduino (UNO, Megaxxx etc.) this is explained in the manual. For ESP8266 / ESP32 you have to use the library that I modified and which is suitable for them. For ESP32, during the interruption, just pass a variable to "True" and in the "LOOP" call a subroutine as long as the screen has not processed the exchange. This function should be called as long as the screen sends "0xFF" when asked which command to apply. Then we pass the variable to "False" at the end of the operation, that until the next interruption.

I know it sounds incomprehensible, but in fact, it's pretty straightforward once you've practiced.

Happy New Year to you and your little family.

Thank you very much for your answer

The software was provided by the vendor, this is Visual Lcd Studio 1.0, version 1.1.2.0

For now I just wanted to program with the software using the cable provided.

I’m just following the steps that are in the seller’s tutorial (see attachment).

inject the binary into the screen

That is to say ? What to inject ?

The problem is, there is no correct tutorial or video.

Happy New Year to you

Howto download vImage.bin file.pdf (215 KB)

Anyone know who to contact or on what forum I should ask the question?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.