ws2811 12v circuit

I need help with making circuit

My leds: ws2811 12A 2.4A (1.2A * 2meters )
Power S.: 12V 3A

I have no idea how to control these through arduino

I need clear schematic

Help please

This is almost exactly the same as the WS2812 led strips. The only difference is that you tell the software you have one third of the LEDs you actually have, because you can only control them in groups of three.\

Lots of schematics and software on line such as The Magic of NeoPixels | Adafruit NeoPixel Überguide | Adafruit Learning System

Grumpy_Mike:
This is almost exactly the same as the WS2812 led strips. The only difference is that you tell the software you have one third of the LEDs you actually have, because you can only control them in groups of three.\

Lots of schematics and software on line such as The Magic of NeoPixels | Adafruit NeoPixel Überguide | Adafruit Learning System

OP- do you have LED Strips or Strings?
If your strip looks like this, then Grumpy's advice is correct because one WS2811 LED Driver chip controls three LEDS.
WS2811_5050_RGB_LED-Strip.jpg

If it looks like this, then each WS2811 driver controls one each, Red, Blue and Green LED:

Or if it is a string like this, then each LED is driven by a WS2811 chip:

If you are ready to light one up, install the FastLED library in your Arduino IDE, then experiment with the example sketches in the library. Just a couple of notes of caution.

First, these LEDS can draw more current than the Arduino can supply. Use a separate power supply for the Arduino and the LEDs. Just make sure all the grounds are connected together.

Second, Each WS2811 needs three bytes of RAM. That doesn't sound like much until you have a few hundred LEDS, like on a Christmas tree or outdoor seasonal lighting. The Arduino UNO only has 2kb of RAM, so you use that up pretty quickly.

WS2811_5050_RGB_LED-Strip.jpg

If it looks like this, then each WS2711 driver controls one each, Red, Blue and Green LED:

The OP did say:-

My leds: ws2811 12A 2.4A (1.2A * 2meters )

ok so the wirering is
12V supply to 12v strip
12vsupply GND to GND of the strip

if you use a NANO or Due
use a STEP-Down_regulator
to get 5V to the arduino

wirering
sup 12v to in+
sup Gnd to in-

the out+ to vin of the arduino
the out- to gnd " "

chouse a PIN for the Din od the strip recomended is pin 6 dor good result
you can choose every pin
if you run stripes in parallel you can setup more lines

#include "FastLED.h"
#define NUM_STRIPS 7
#define NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP 42
#define NUM_LEDS NUM_STRIPS * NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP

CRGB LED[NUM_LEDS];
CLEDController *controllerLED[1];

void setup() {
    //Controller 1 ARDUINO Nano pins 8-2 -> 8 is bottem then 2-7Top
  FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 1>(LED, 0, NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP);
  FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 2>(LED, NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP, NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP);
  FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 3>(LED, 2 * NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP, NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP);
  FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 4>(LED, 3 * NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP, NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP);
  FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 5>(LED, 4 * NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP, NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP);
  FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 6>(LED, 5 * NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP, NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP);
  //FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 7>(leds, 7 * NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP, NUM_LEDS_PER_STRIP);
  controllerLED[0]= &FastLED.addLeds<WS2812B, 7, GRB>(LED,252,293);

here is a 7x42 Sisplay matrx
its the Video here
https://www.reddit.com/link/efj260/video/igmmnxw6ct641/player
have fun

bmbbsr:
if you use a NANO or Due
use a STEP-Down_regulator
to get 5V to the arduino

wirering
sup 12v to in+
sup Gnd to in-

the out+ to vin of the arduino
the out- to gnd " "

You have 5 V from a step-down (switchmode or “buck”) regulator.

5 V does not go to “Vin”, it goes to the “5V” pin. :roll_eyes: