Differential Pressure Transducer and arduino interfacing

Hello!

I’m working on a project to built an apparatus to measure the pressure exerted by the flow through nozzle.
For measuring the pressure I have bought johnson controls dpt 2015 0-1.5’ WC transducer.

Now I’m having problem interfaving it to the arduino. it says the output should be 0.5-4.5 Volt at 25k load impedence. I’m not getting the ppint about load impedence and the output voltage varies about 1-10volt.

and I have no idea how to program it to measure the preasure in psi with arduino uno.

If anyone could help me, I will be indebted ro him/her.

Thanks in advance.

BE_InstaBulletin_DifferentialPressureTransmitter (1).pdf (138 KB)

mosarrufhossain: it says the output should be 0.5-4.5 Volt at 25k load impedence.

No, it says load impedance should be AT LEAST 25k. Big difference. Based on these specs you can connect it directly to your Arduino (input impedance of an analog pin is many GOhm, so that's fine).

Spec sheet also says you should see 0.5V on the output (use a voltmeter) when there's no flow, up to 4.5V at maximum flow level. If you measure double that value than either the sensor is broken or it's a different sensor (you connected it to a large flow to get to the high voltage?). Contact the vendor about that.