Error with upload a sketch into Arduino Uno

I've always got this error "avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00" when I upload a new sketch on Arduino. I've tried everything I saw on Google. Please help me.

Start with:

Post a link to where you got the board.

What drivers have you tried to download?

What ports are available in the IDE without the board connected, and what ports are available with it connected?

ChilliTronix:
Start with:

Post a link to where you got the board.

What drivers have you tried to download?

What ports are available in the IDE without the board connected, and what ports are available with it connected?

I tried to download the driver to install the port Arduino from the Arduino official website. There aren't any port if I don't connect Arduino. If I connect it there is COM4.

Have you tried running a loop-back test before? If not the instructions can be found at the top of this forum.

Hmmm.. that implies that you have some drivers....

Try the loopback test. Also a picture of the board or a link to where it came from might help.

ChilliTronix:
Hmmm.. that implies that you have some drivers....

Try the loopback test. Also a picture of the board or a link to where it came from might help.

I need a lcd monitor to do the loopback test? When I try to write and I ress enter the two leds Tx and Rx are ON at the same time. Should I do some other things?