Express Schematic components

It's time to make up a proper project schematic. One of the main subassemblies is an L298N H-bridge motor controller.

I have ExpressSCH running and I cannot find a schematic symbol for this in either the downloaded software or in the online library or in an, admittedly cursory, search of the interwebs. Does a symbol exist somewhere I haven't looked? Does anyone have one they'd share?

I know I can build one from scratch (another rabbit hole) but I thought I'd just ask before starting.

Thanks.

Why would you need a footprint for a separate screw-terminal PCB? Just plonk down the connectors
you'll need to connect to it (a row of headers by the look of it).

Because I want it to look like this:

LM298.PNG

Hi,
In the time , 4 hours, since you posted this, you could have made the component.

Is this what you are after, message me with a email and I'll send you the zip.

Tom... :slight_smile:

TomGeorge:
Hi,
In the time , 4 hours, since you posted this, you could have made the component.

My apologies for not being more clear. The image posted above is mine. After the initial post I figured "I might not get any replies for awhile on a Sunday evening." so I went ahead and started futzing around with the schematic software. With a number of false starts and erasures behind me, that's what I came up with.

Oh, and thanks for the offer!

Hi,
No problem, its Monday here, just about 13.32 now.
You last post was timed at 13.23 local.

Tom.. :slight_smile: