Help! How to unlock the HX711 into 80HZ

I'm currently using load cell to detect the ground reaction during human walking. But the HX711 can only upload the data 10HZ in defulat mode.

After reading the data sheet, it said connect the PIN 15 to vcc could unlock the 80HZ mode ,but after I slodering the PIN 15 to vcc, the sample rate do increased, but the weight stay 0 and not change by any applied force. I'd like to ask how to solve the problem to use the 80 HZ mode?

ps. Under defult 10 HZ mode, the load cell work perfrctuly and showd out the correct weight with tiny noise.

I'm using this library :GitHub - bogde/HX711: An Arduino library to interface the Avia Semiconductor HX711 24-Bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) for Weight Scales.

What HX711 do you have? If you have a Sparkfun HX711 you should have opened the jumper (with a knife) to enable 80 Hz (see the schematic in the link you posted). Doing that disconnects pin 15 from ground and allows the pullup resistor to bring the pin to Vcc. If you soldered pin 15 to Vcc without opening the jumper, then you shorted Vcc to ground, which may have damaged your parts.

Hello DaveEvans

Many thanks for your advice, I just adopt another Hx711 chips which called XFW-HX711, it embed 80hz mode and it works well. Still thanks for your help.