How To Streaming Arducam Video Signal To An Digital Out Pin

Hello There,
iam new to Arduino and Programing in C, but not a real “Noob”

I Understand the “HowItWorks” but iam unable to Setup the following using a Sketch:

I Use an Arduino Uno R3, the ArduCam-F Shield and the 5MP Camera Module.

What i know is, in Electronics every digital signal uses RX & TX (input & output) still to work.
I case of these my idea is to “stream” the videosignal without any encoding from the Camera to an “Output” so i can connect these “Output-Signal” with an FPV Transmitter (uses GND, POWER, DATA+ & DATA- for Input)

The Transmittet Videosignal will be “Encoded” after the Receiver with an PC, Tablet or someting still like an display.

The Main Problem i have is how to directly stream the full featured (HD) videosignal from the CMOS with the Arduino an the Shield to an FPV Transmitter.

Can any help plz?

I case of these my idea is to "stream" the videosignal without any encoding from the Camera to an "Output" so i can connect these "Output-Signal" with an FPV Transmitter (uses GND, POWER, DATA+ & DATA- for Input)

So, what is the Arduino going to be doing? Waving pom-poms and shouting encouragement>

It can do that. It can NOT stream video at any usable rate.

Nice "first" Reply ... and fully useless ...

eg. the Arducam Shield F Rev. C (which i use) can manage 8mbps of data ... so i think the "speed" is really not to low to transmit video in full hd ...

and of cause ... the arduino isnt used to manage any data of the camera ... like picture saving or so.

the hardware who do that is on the shield and the video still comes from the camera over the shield to the sd ... over similar pins and also the arduino still controles how it works or better the arduino simply says which pin do what and how.

so finely there must be a reason to take the videosignal from the camera and put these signal to any "output-pins" ... like rx, tx, pin10 and gnd ... ;)

my question on these is still ... HOW can i do that within an modified sketch for the arducam

... thanks for the work

HOW can i do that within an modified sketch for the arducam

How can you do what can't be done? Well good luck finding that answer.

The arduino only has a 16MHz clock so how do you think you can output data at 8Mb/s?

You are barking up the wrong tree here, or just barking.

So a second oppinion from me is that what you are trying to do is impossible with Arduino processors. However it looks like you are one of those people who ask for advice but are not willing to actually take it.

Good luck, and when you find the grail do tell us here so that we know how good you are.

There is one person posting on this thread who is fully useless, and it is not PaulS or Grumpy_mike.

I suggest you go and check what speeds are possible using RX and TX and then consider the speed required to transmit digital "full featured HD" video.

I know that the Arduino hasonly an 16MHz Clock onboard ... but if there isnt any solution how can it happend that the lcd on the ArduCam have "Live Video" from the Camera? ... the only think i will is to move the "Live Video" to an other "Output" as the lcd ... thanks

Hello and welcome,

The arducam has it's own processor for displaying on the TFT at reasonable speed. I'm not sure what's the point of the arduino in this project. They even say transmitting one raw picture to computer will take around 40 seconds.

Arduino is clearly not suited for this kind of thing :/

You can use the camera module with a much faster board, Beaglebone or whatever..