Merry Christmas, from Maine USA

The tree is lit, presents are under the tree, snow is falling... it must be Christmas!

Happy Holidays, to all, from the Bar Sport idiot :wink:

~Travis

I was going to say there is no such thing as an x'mas tree but apparently muslims have a palm tree and people,who celebrate kwanza have some sort of funky wrapped tree from what i can google.. only the jewish don't have a tree.... we gotta get them on board....

I like christmas bags, easist zero effort way to wrap things :slight_smile:

Hi,
I got among some gift vouchers, a ticket to Suzi Quatro concert at the end of Jan 2018, yes yes yes...

Tom.... :slight_smile:
PS. May have to invest in shin guards to protect me from all the walking frames and electric mobility trikes.

I never knew I'd like Moscow Mule Mugs so much.. as toys even. They ring with a nice sustain when held lightly by the middle of the handle and knuckle-tapped, nice sweet high note. The dimpled copper outsides are shiny and have a pleasing shape. They look to be stainless steel inside and hold a pint with some room to spare. They're not heavy, just under 180gm, like a light coffee mug with half the volume.

Don't smack em together! I think that hard enough makes dark spots in the plating!

I bought them as prezzies for someone but that someone was tired and unloaded on me when I knocked on the door after getting thoroughly chilled getting there. Okay woman, blow off your steam, I got nothing for you now. So long.

Erie got 53 inches of snow but on the good side, the condensing snow warmed the air up a bit. I think you're in for it, Travis.

Had record cold yesterday, I got -17F (-23C) the all time coldest ever.

Some northern parts of Alaska which hadn't seen sun for a month were actually warmer than all of Michigan.

I get -9F as 32+9=41F total below 0C. 1 degree F is 5/9 of 1 degree C, 41F*5/9=23C below zero.

Start with a common ground, freezing is 0C but 32F so the formula goes

( deg F - 32 ) * 5 / 9 = deg C

If you get CBC then give Ice Pilots NWT seasons a watch.