Name This Plug!!!

Hello everyone, I am trying to identify what this sort of plug is called. These signal generators are very useful but I would like to replace the banana plugs we are using now with an actual female socket, just like the one in the end of the meter.
If any of you can point me in the right direction I would be very thankful.

Signal Generator Terminal Plug.jpg

It looks like a pluggable terminal block.


I name this plug "Pluggy McPlugface" may God bless her and all who sail in her.

LOL, perfect name, though i think something like that might have already been taken.
And yes it is a pluggable terminal block but to find the match and be able to plug it in is the goal.
Another question that has come up in my searching is in regard to pitch.

What is the (pitch) of a terminal block referring to?

I know them as 'Euroblock' or 'Phoenix connector'.

Pitch is the distance between pins. 0.2 inch (5.08mm) in this case.

0.2 inch is one option the other is 0.1 inch, I have used them both. Just get a rule out and measure it.

thanks for the help