Not that I am aware of. The Arduino Cloud team does sometimes make an announcement on the Arduino Blog when especially noteworthy changes are made, but I don't know whether one is planned for this update.
I think this forum category is the best place to do so.
The exception would be if you wanted to make feature requests specific to one of the open source components. In this case, the best place to submit the request would be to the issue tracker in the public GitHub repository for that component:
A bug that I am experiencing at the moment is in the iOS App. When I load a dashboard it works for a short while - about a minute. If I switch app and switch back it loses connection, the same if the screen locks. My only option is to force quit the app and reload the dashboard. It’s a bit of a pain. If that could be looked at it would be really great.
Another big improvement would be to be able to add text labels to the dashboards, such as: “Incubator 01” next to a bunch of widgets. Also the ability to draw boxes on the dashboard would be really good. When dealing with large numbers of cloud variables across large numbers of machines it can be really helpful to label areas of information and separate them.
For example, we have 10 incubators where we monitor temperature, humidity, egg turning, cooling cycles, and so on. I We also have 12 brooding units. I’m finalising a Nano-based control system for the heating system to cut the cost of heating in these by around 65%
Any chance we could design different layouts for Desktop/Mobile? At the moment if I change the desktop layout it changes the Mobile layout. I would prefer two totally different layouts that match the screen layouts of the two scenarios.