Most recent version 2.11 to be found here:
So well well well - here it is
I have re-written the well know PLX-DAQ to be able to be run on modern Office suites.
What’s new in "version 2:
- Support for both Office versions 64 bit as well as Office 32 bit
- No more installation needed! All within the workbook
- I got rid of the selmaDAQ_Ver2.ocx and use API calls now
- Fully compatible to all previous PLX-DAQ commands in your code!
- Got rid of some old stuff like “Max row size of 65000” (Office limit is 1048576 rows with 64 bit) or Baud rate only up to 128000 (now supports 230400 and 250000 as well)
- Added a direct debugging window for better testing as well as a VBA code module for testing and debugging
- Setting for selecting where to post data (first most left sheet or currently active sheet)
- Disabled the control boxes as Stamp object is no more in use
Tested the code on Windows 7 64bit with Office 2013 32 bit and Office 2013 64 bit - both are working fine.
I would appreciate if anyone could test it further on other operating systems (maybe Mac as well ) and Office versions and post feedback.
All source code is available within the Excel, no more closed DLLs !
Attached is a default sketch as well for you to test the new PLX DAQ if you want to.
Attached is of course the new Worksheet with the new Macro as well.
If you have questions please feel free to ask
Well - it is nearly 2am in Germany right now … this is going to be a short night …
Image-Link: http://www.freebie-base.de/Pics/PLX_DAQ_v2.png (hosted on my server, no traffic hijack)
(This is just for all google folks that are trying to get PLX DAQ “version 1” to run and have the “Stamp.disconnect” error - this new version will solve the issue!)
==> https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=437398.msg3013761#msg3013761 <==
This version (v2.00) is already outdated !! Link to always most recent version of PLX DAQ v2 above
PLX-DAQ-v2.zip (108 KB)
PLX-DAQ-v2-DefaultSketch.ino (511 Bytes)