Recommendation for mini led lights

I've got a button - 12x12mm and I need to light it using two separate led lights - top and bottom half.

any recommendation for such a mini led lights.

Thank you.

Recommendation is that you explain your situation properly.

Start by citing the Web link that shows the button you have, and explain where you want it to be illuminated.

@erjdriver

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.

Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

The other topic was more appropriate.

I tried to delete this post but that functionality doesn't seem to be present.

Might want to add that.

erjdriver:
I tried to delete this post but that functionality doesn't seem to be present.

Might want to add that.

We have that ability.
It is called "Report to Moderator" :grin:

There are super tiny 0201 (.02x.01 inch) surface mount LEDs. I see that there are people selling them with wires pre-soldered for those of us without the capabilities to work with such small package sizes

Unfortunately, the pre-wired 0201 seem to be pretty pricey. The price goes way down for the 0402 (.04 x .02 inch) package:

I don't think the prices are so bad.

ballscrewbob:
I don't think the prices are so bad.

Fifty cents (my currency) per LED? For the convenience. Could be worse I suppose. :roll_eyes:

Is it just my browser security settings, or do the "i.ebayimg.com" images never load when called from a "foreign" (to eBay) web page, but show perfectly when called with no "referrer" URL?

eBay being as user-unfriendly as ever. :astonished:

Thats pre wired with the resistor though Paul so for some folks that's just an absolute bonus if you have dodgy eyes and cannot do SMD work. :fearful:

If I needed them, I would happily pay $10/LED rather than try to solder wires to 0201 LEDs by hand. It's difficult to do it with normal components, but even more so for the LEDs, since they are easy to melt.