Require Arduino library for reading RFID of 856 Mhz.

I am new to Arduino. I am trying to interface a RFID reader operating at 856 Mhz at a baud rate of 115200 to read the tags in Arduino Mega 2560. I am using a RS232 to TTL converter module.

However I tried searching the internet but I havenot found any libraries which help in reading a RFID reader of 856 Mhz.

Do any of you know or can suggest any libraries which will work for me. Also does it require any special interfacing other than the RX-Tx of TTL going to Tx-Rx of Arduino Mega and the usual Vcc and GND??

P.S. The reader I am using is https://www.aliexpress.com/item/all-in-one-long-range-uhf-reader-with-9-2dbi-circular-polarized-waterproof-rfid-antenna-for/32820047081.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.fmQPhq

Shirin_P:
I am using a RS232 to TTL converter module.

Also does it require any special interfacing other than the RX-Tx of TTL going to Tx-Rx of Arduino Mega and the usual Vcc and GND??

The specs state that it already is TTL level.
If so, then you shouldn’t need a converter.

With a Mega ofcourse NOT to the normal USB<>Serial TX/RX pins.
Use one of the three other hardware Serial ports, on pin 14-19.
Leo…

But the wire given as output has only the DB9 female port. Thus I thought I need the converter.

What am I getting wrong? and also do you think I can use the RFID libraries available for other RFID readers such as those used for 125KHz or 13.56Mhz for the 856 Mhz too?

and yes I meant the Hardware Serial ports.

Did you look at any of the example code provided?

Which example code are you talking about? and where are they provided?

The reader came along with its own software using which I was able to detect the tags. But they didnot provide any library for Arduino neither did they provide any example codes.

I did look at some of the example codes of MRC522 by miguelbalboa and some othe MRC522 libraries at github, also the library of SeeedRFID.. but all say that it works for RFID of 125 kHz. So I was wondering would they work for 865 Mhz too or not.

If you mean something else please say.

AWOL: Did you look at any of the example code provided?

Sir what do you suggest?

Anyone who has any idea whether the libraries for other RFID readers such as those which work for 125 Khz and 13.56 Mhz would work for 856Mhz too or not?

and if so yes, then does it require any special interfacing?

In real need of suggestions.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.