Trying to reuse broken Blackberry Screen with Arduino Uno

I got my hands on a broken Blackberry Curve 8520. I disassembled the phone and found that the LCD display was in good shape. So I did some more research and found out that the LCD number is:007/111. I would like to use the LCD for a vending machine order display (personal project) but do not know where to start. I'm quite new to Arduino and some help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

OK, the trick is - you do the research on Google and see if you can get a datasheet for the model number of the screen.

If you can get the full datasheet and post here a link to it, then we can advise on the basis of that information, how best to utilise it.

Thank you for replying. However, there is not much information on this type of display on the web. I tried finding the datasheet on ‘alldatasheet.com’ but there were no results for ‘007/111’ OR ‘LCD-11059-007/111’. Apart from finding out it was a ‘Transmisive TFT LCD’ there was not much information on it. I have attached a picture with this reply showing the LCD’s pins. Some more help would be much appreciated as I can’t seem to find out anything about this screen.

Blackberry screen.jpg