For some time now I have been designing the new WavePro shield for the Arduino.
Simply, it is a shield with a dsPIC33FT128GP802 microcontroller on it linked to an SD card.
The firmware on the dsPIC reads WAV files from the SD card, and plays them through its internal audio DAC.
It also has rudimentary recording abilities.
It can play WAV files up to 48KHz 16 bit stereo at a nice high quality.
The project has reached the stage now where I need people "in the field" to test it and feed back to me their ideas and experience with it.
So, I am looking for a couple of willing beta testers to try out a board and experiment with it.
I won't give these out to just anyone though. I am looking for a couple of people who:
- Are willing to spend time testing the board and feed back their findings to me.
- Have the ability to program a dsPIC chip (using a pickit2 or pickit3, etc).
- Have a good grasp of digital and analogue electronics.
- Can perform modifications to predominantly SMD based boards.
- Have good knowledge of the WAV file and its structure.
If you are interested, please PM me telling me why you think you should be considered for this beta program.