Where are the Halloween Projects?  Contest time?

For how close it is to Halloween I would of thought that there would be a lot more discussion centered around Halloween projects. Maybe it is too soon? Maybe people want to keep them secret? Anyways... start posting you Halloween projects. Either ideas, work in progress, or previously done. If enough people get involved I will somehow turn it into a contest and give away at least one MegaMini 2560.

I haven't started anything yet, so I would be interested in what other people have for ideas so I can start making something.

since my city does Halloween at the park (and schedule it so it wont interfere with school, no matter when it actually is) now I am much less motivated to put on a big display

I don't have a plan yet... but here is what I am starting with.

4 RGB LED's (combined into 2... maybe 1 in the end)
NRF24L01 (wireless module)
PIC 12c508
1/4 of a sure electronics proto board

I will make about 10 of the above.

All will be controlled from an Arduino with a NRF24L01

TODO

1. Make code for the PIC 12C508 to talk to the NRF24L01 and control the RGB LED's
  2. Probably install some transistors for the LED's
  3. Find a reason for the device and a place to stick it.

1. Find a reason for the device and a place to stick it.

HA!

Can I enter in this as I won your last contest? :slight_smile: Maybe I can do something with the MegaMini to increase my chances...
I could honestly do with another arduino with more flash space.

I am trying to think of a halloween project as I did nothing last year but so far I am a bit stumped...

Mowcius