Which connector

Can someone tell me what this connector is called? Looking for extention cable for cmos camera module with this connector.

khufus's picture:

I can't recall the manufacturer, but we used ones very similar to this. They were 0.5mm pitch, and the cables were supplied, to your requirements, by the manufacturer.
I think you will have a very hard time finding what you are after.

khufus's picture:

Thanks Dude!