Hello, my friend gave me a esp32-c3-wroom-02. Only problem is I don't know how to wire it up. I searched online and found a lot of eso8266 modules but not this one. I know I need an LDO and a programmer like a ftdi or a ch340 Which I have both But not sure how to wire it up.
I really need help. Someone please help me to figure how to wire this up so I can program please?
Joseph
Any ESP32-CAM Arduino tutorial will show you how to use the FTDI programmer.
There are no pins. I have to bodge them in. And if it is like the esp8266 I would need buttons on them. This smd module don't have anything. This is the module https://www.sparkfun.com/products/18034
You need a thnead
Search for ESP32 programmer board

I wish I can get one. I can not afford one at the moment. Even my wife is stopping me from getting things until our bills are paid and I get my depression in checked. Which I'm and We are but I have to do this the hardware right now and I need help to figure out how to wire it up manually for now.
I just can't find the wiring or what parts I need to wire one up manually,
What parts do you have in stock?
I have push buttons, The smd module itself. resistors, FTDI and Ch340 as well as LDO from 5v to 3.3v. a lot of parts.
Do you have that dip breakout board?
No I will make one from a pcb proto board. I'll bodge it in that way I can make it have male header pins on it.
I just needed to know what wire, switch. and pin goes to what. I could not figure it out or find it until now.
Good luck, that's a bit of a challenge.
This thread has good tips that may help you on that journey:
Share tips you have come across - Using Arduino / General Electronics - Arduino Forum
Thank you. I have no problem with wiring up anything as long as I can figure out where Everything goes I'll be okay or have a schematic I will be okay. Now programming that is my downfall. My background comes from hardware not software. Again thank you for the help and tips.
The only problem I hae left is figuring out the resistors I need. I can 't read resistor color chart well. Still learning.
Look where you found the diagram, it probably has more information.
Yes I did. a lot more then what i found in the past 4 nights trying to find.