How to connect the smallest pins (4 pin) to arduino

Hello!
I've bought some sensors (IMU, Baroscope) for creating my drone but all of them need to be connected with a strange type of pin: there are 4 pins very close one to another and very small.
How do I connect them to the Arduino (UNO in this case)?
Thank you :smiley:

https://store.arduino.cc/grove-4-pin-female-to-grove-4-pin-cable-5-pcs
I'm talking about these

You provide a link to adaptor cable from Grove connector - which obviously will do the job if the
sensors have Grove connector - but you've not provided any links to the sensors so is this the case?

No need to know the sensors. Just need to know how to connect this type of pin to the board

Oh now I understand... sorry and thanks!

Yes but my sensors have that female white thing, how do I connect it to other things?

nicolopadovandev:
Yes but my sensors have that female white thing, how do I connect it to other things?

I think you (really) need to post a link to the sensors so we can try to determine what type of connectors are really on there. If they really have the "female white thing" (whatever that is), you will need to find the correct cable or make it yourself.

I once had to do a Q&D attachment with one of those "female white thing"s, and cut some wires off a bunch of spare resistors which were a snug fit. Not very elegant, nor permanent, and subject to shorts due to bare wires in close proximity, but it got me hooked up in the short term.

nicolopadovandev:

You might want to clear up possible confusion by providing pictures of what sensors you have and what you want to connect them too.

Could save everyone getting confused by what you mean by 'the other things'

http://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-IMU_9DOF_v2.0/

This is the sensor that I need to connect to my Arduino UNO

Ok well the white female plug in your previous pic goes into that socket on the sensor. For the other end of those wires you will need some male-to-male jumpers.

Thanks!

(or opened out paperclips :wink: )

LOL

neiklot:
(or opened out paperclips :wink: )

Paperclips are often hard to solder to.

Hi,
Do you have one of these Grove IMU?

Tom.. :slight_smile:

Yes