Hello,
I bought the infrared slotted sensor for Arduino that you can see in the image.
Between the emission sensor and reception sensor there is 10 mm space, that is too short for my project. I need minimum 15mm space or 20 mm would be best.
Do you already see an infrared sloted sensor with those dimensions ? I looked many websites, but i see only 5 mm space or 10 mm space.
Thank you !
I made this:
Try this one:-
Or this one
Note this is currently out of stock, but you have the part number you can search for.
Or even this one, and it is in stock.
Do you understand WHY the distance is small? It limits the stray light getting to the IR sensor.
The plastic parts on the PCB contain an IR LED and an IR photodiode (or phototransistor). You could remove the plastic and remount the LED/photodiode with wider spacing.
